We design our systems to provide you with the best user experience possible. This means our systems are simple to install and use, have the functionality you need to operate efficiently, and are easy to maintain and expand.
The result? More time in the field. Less time in the shed.
DESIGN AND INSTALL
- CUSTOMISED: We custom design each system to suit the needs of each customer, so it works just as you need it too.
- CHOICE: We stock a wide range of different components, with different functionality and price points, which mean we have options for every farm.
- SET UP: Our systems are incredibly easy to install and set up because of the components we use and the customization of each design. Systems set up typically takes 20 mins with phone support available if needed.
- FUNCTIONALITY: Our componentry and systemized set up delivers the market leading functionality you need from a liquid delivery system.
- SAFETY: Our systems are extremely safe to use. Logical layouts prevent trip hazards; no chemicals drop from our valves; and safefy valves provide pressure relief.
- WORKABILITY: Our system is extremely easy to work on. A clear, functional bar layout; a modular design for maintenance or additions; and push fit fittings make connections very easy.
- AESTHESITICS: The logical layout means our system looks clean and tidy.
SERVICE AND EXPANSION
- SERVICE: We’re based in WA, so any issues are quickly and easily fixed.
- MODULAR: Our modular system allows easy expansion.